Samancor Chrome Limited and its affiliate entities (“Samancor”) undertakes to adhere to the legislation and regulations pertaining to the processing and protection of personal information of data subjects when such information is processed by Samancor in terms of POPIA and/or corresponding international legislation.
Samancor undertakes to safeguard the personal information that you provide to the extent required by law, the consequence of which may result in the dissemination of or access to your personal information by Samancor’s authorised data protection and network security service providers in foreign jurisdictions, who undertake to your safeguard your personal information with the appropriate level of protection that POPIA requires.
In order to be considered for any vacancies that become available or to be considered for any training and development initiatives held by Samancor, Samancor will process and retain the personal information that you have provided in this form and where applicable, contact you in order to attend an interview or with the details of the relevant training opportunity. The personal information supplied by you in this form is done so at your sole and exclusive discretion, but please note that any failure to supply the personal information required will result in the prevention of any prospective relationship being established between us.
By clicking “submit” you:
- warrant that the personal information provided by you in this form is accurate, complete and not misleading in any respect. You furthermore undertake to inform Samancor of any changes to the personal information supplied as and when such change occurs and acknowledge that you have a right to request access to a record of and to rectify any of the personal information that you have provided;
- acknowledge that you understand the purposes for which Samancor collects your personal information and hereby consent to any and all processing activities to be conducted thereon by Samancor in accordance with its undertaking to do so in compliance with the provisions of POPIA and any applicable international legislation;
- warrant that, where the abovementioned consent is given in your capacity as a representative or guardian of the data subject/s to whom such personal information relates, you have the express authority to provide such consent on their behalf;
- acknowledge that you have a right to lodge a complaint with Samancor and/or the Information Regulator; and
- acknowledge that you may object to Samancor processing your personal information at any time and/or revoke the consent provided herein but that your personal information may continue to be processed by Samancor if it is legally obligated to do so or for any other purpose in terms of POPIA;
Please note that Samancor Chrome’s recruitment practices do not include requests for gratuity or payments from applicants in exchange for favorable consideration for prospective employment. Any request made in this regard or for accommodation for potential employees constitutes fraud. If you suspect any fraudulent activities being conducted during the course of the recruitment process, you are encouraged to report these activities to the Samancor Chrome Whistle-Blowing Hotline (+27 800 117 858) and/or to contact your local police station.